Search Issue Tracker
[MacOS] Far less resolutions are suggested for Retina
Far less resolutions on suggested for Retina
1. Create a new project.
2. Build and run.
3. In suggested for Retina
In 2017.2.1a4-b1 there are only 5: 640x480...1440x900.
In 2017.1.0b10 and 2017.2.1a3 there are 8 resolutions: 800x600.....2880x1800.
Expected result: At least Retina's resolutions for 2880x1800 shall be there.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene after reporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- [PLM] Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake