Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[MacOS] Exclusive Fullscreen mode launches into windowed mode when "Allow Fullscreen Switch" is unchecked.
In the Player Settings -> Resolution & Presentation, if user chooses to launch Player into Exclusive Fullscreen mode without checking option "Allow Fullscreen Switch", the Player launches into a window with title bar, but on top of all other windows, menu bar and dock. But it is in the same space where it is launched, instead of creating its own space.
1. Create or use an existing project on 2018.3.0a1
2. Go to Player Settings -> Resolution & Presentation.
Set "Fullscreen Mode" to "Exclusive Fullscreen"
Set "Allow Fullscreen Switch" to "Checked"
3. Build the Player and launch
4. Change "Allow Fullscreen Switch" to "Unchecked"
5. Build and launch the Player
6. Compare the difference.
Project download: https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/b67c5oh65wUg7zl
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0b11
Not reproducible: 2018.2.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.