Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
[MacOS] Exclusive Fullscreen mode launches into windowed mode when "Allow Fullscreen Switch" is unchecked.
In the Player Settings -> Resolution & Presentation, if user chooses to launch Player into Exclusive Fullscreen mode without checking option "Allow Fullscreen Switch", the Player launches into a window with title bar, but on top of all other windows, menu bar and dock. But it is in the same space where it is launched, instead of creating its own space.
1. Create or use an existing project on 2018.3.0a1
2. Go to Player Settings -> Resolution & Presentation.
Set "Fullscreen Mode" to "Exclusive Fullscreen"
Set "Allow Fullscreen Switch" to "Checked"
3. Build the Player and launch
4. Change "Allow Fullscreen Switch" to "Unchecked"
5. Build and launch the Player
6. Compare the difference.
Project download: https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/b67c5oh65wUg7zl
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0b11
Not reproducible: 2018.2.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double-clicking a script in the Inspector window does not open the External Script Editor
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline