Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
[MacOS] "Default is Native Resolution" checkbox is ignored if custom resolution was set before
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open Player Settings
3. Open "Resolution and Presentation" tab
4. Uncheck "Default is Native Resolution" checkbox
5. Set any resolution (800x600 for example)
6. Build & Run the project
7. Close the player
8. Check the "Default is Native Resolution" checkbox
9. Build & Run the project
Actual result: "Default is Native Resolution" is ignored and the player is launched at 800x600 resolution.
Expected result: The player is launched in native resolution.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a4, 2019.3.0b3, 2019.2.4f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2017.4.32f1.
- This issue on Windows got fixed by case 908932
Fixed in 2020.1.0a9, 2019.3.0b11, 2019.2.14f1, 2018.4.13f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Crash in wrapper managed-to-native) System.Diagnostics.StackFrame:get_frame_info (int,bo when importing an mp4 5760 x 2880 video
- Bug reporter on MacOS doesn't correctly support dark mode
- [Vulkan][Android] Video Player in 2018.4 using Vulkan does not play Videos