Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[MacOS] "Default is Native Resolution" checkbox is ignored if custom resolution was set before
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open Player Settings
3. Open "Resolution and Presentation" tab
4. Uncheck "Default is Native Resolution" checkbox
5. Set any resolution (800x600 for example)
6. Build & Run the project
7. Close the player
8. Check the "Default is Native Resolution" checkbox
9. Build & Run the project
Actual result: "Default is Native Resolution" is ignored and the player is launched at 800x600 resolution.
Expected result: The player is launched in native resolution.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a4, 2019.3.0b3, 2019.2.4f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2017.4.32f1.
- This issue on Windows got fixed by case 908932
Fixed in 2020.1.0a9, 2019.3.0b11, 2019.2.14f1, 2018.4.13f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Camera.WorldToScreenPoint is producing different behavior with dynamic resolution
- Gray color does not equal gray when comparing Color.gray and Color.gray