Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[macOS] Creating a Texture2DArray with a YUY2 TextureFormat crashes the Editor
How to reproduce:
1. Open the submitted project
2. Open the scene 'SampleScene'
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: 'Texture creation failed. 'YUY2' is not supported on this platform. Use 'SystemInfo.SupportsTextureFormat' C# API to check format support.' error is displayed in the Console window
Actual result: the Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2017.4.14f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b10, 2018.3.0a9
In versions earlier than 2018.3.0a9 the crash reproduces with both Metal and OpenGLCore graphics APIs
In versions 2018.3.0a9 and later the crash only reproduces with Metal graphics API
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted