Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[macOS] Creating a Texture2DArray with a YUY2 TextureFormat crashes the Editor
How to reproduce:
1. Open the submitted project
2. Open the scene 'SampleScene'
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: 'Texture creation failed. 'YUY2' is not supported on this platform. Use 'SystemInfo.SupportsTextureFormat' C# API to check format support.' error is displayed in the Console window
Actual result: the Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2017.4.14f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b10, 2018.3.0a9
In versions earlier than 2018.3.0a9 the crash reproduces with both Metal and OpenGLCore graphics APIs
In versions 2018.3.0a9 and later the crash only reproduces with Metal graphics API
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2