Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[macOS] Creating a Texture2DArray with a YUY2 TextureFormat crashes the Editor
How to reproduce:
1. Open the submitted project
2. Open the scene 'SampleScene'
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: 'Texture creation failed. 'YUY2' is not supported on this platform. Use 'SystemInfo.SupportsTextureFormat' C# API to check format support.' error is displayed in the Console window
Actual result: the Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2017.4.14f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b10, 2018.3.0a9
In versions earlier than 2018.3.0a9 the crash reproduces with both Metal and OpenGLCore graphics APIs
In versions 2018.3.0a9 and later the crash only reproduces with Metal graphics API
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"