Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[macOS] Creating a Texture2DArray with a YUY2 TextureFormat crashes the Editor
How to reproduce:
1. Open the submitted project
2. Open the scene 'SampleScene'
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: 'Texture creation failed. 'YUY2' is not supported on this platform. Use 'SystemInfo.SupportsTextureFormat' C# API to check format support.' error is displayed in the Console window
Actual result: the Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2017.4.14f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b10, 2018.3.0a9
In versions earlier than 2018.3.0a9 the crash reproduces with both Metal and OpenGLCore graphics APIs
In versions 2018.3.0a9 and later the crash only reproduces with Metal graphics API
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project