Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[MacOS] Crash on __pthread_kill when Render Texture has no Depth buffer and Dimension is 3D
1. Open the attached “RenderTextureCrash.zip” project
2. Change New Render Texture’s Dimension to 3D
Expected result: Dimension changes to 3D
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.21f1, 2020.2.6f1, 2021.1.0b8, 2021.2.0a6
Reproducible only if any size dimension is >2048
When opening the project with OpenGL, it crashes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy