Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
[macOS] Built Player crashes sometimes when exiting it
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "KernelPanic.zip"
2. Go to the Build Settings (File->Build Settings)
3. Make a build
4. Open the build
5. Quit from the build after it loads up with the CMD+Q shortcut (repeat the 4-5 steps for ~16-48 times)
Expected result: Player doesn't crash when exiting it
Actual result: Player crashes sometimes when exiting it
Reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1 (1/24), 2019.4.11f1 (1/16 chance), 2020.1.6f1 (1/16 chance), 2020.2.0b5 (1/48 chance)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject icon disappears when selecting the GameObject
- [Android] Maximum deltaTime is reached when opening an app from the background
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.