Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
[macOS] Built Player crashes sometimes when exiting it
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "KernelPanic.zip"
2. Go to the Build Settings (File->Build Settings)
3. Make a build
4. Open the build
5. Quit from the build after it loads up with the CMD+Q shortcut (repeat the 4-5 steps for ~16-48 times)
Expected result: Player doesn't crash when exiting it
Actual result: Player crashes sometimes when exiting it
Reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1 (1/24), 2019.4.11f1 (1/16 chance), 2020.1.6f1 (1/16 chance), 2020.2.0b5 (1/48 chance)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Native Plugins are not found when they are depending on each other
- Errors are thrown after redoing Nested Prefab Variant creation
- Documentation Link does not work when the "VFX Condition" question mark button is clicked
- Documentation Link does not work when the "Spawn State" question mark button is clicked
- Darker lighting in Build when disabling SSAO at runtime
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed a Mac bug where a Unity app could crash if it was quit shortly after starting up.