Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.4, 2020.1
[macOS Big Sur] Unable to build Player when using IL2CPP backend ("l2cppcore.dll did not run properly!")
1. Open a new Project
2. Go to Project Settings > Scripting Backend > IL2CPP
3. Go to Build Settings > Build
Expected result: Standalone application is built
Actual result: Build fails, il2cppcore.dll did not run properly!
Reproduces on: 2020.2.0a16, 2020.1.0b14, 2019.4.3f1, 2018.4.24f1
Cannot test with: 2020.2.0a17 (another bug, case 1259936)
Tested on macOS Big Sur 11.0 Beta, not reproducible on Catalina
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string