Search Issue Tracker
[macOS] All the text in the Editor becomes Corrupted and Unreadable after switching to another Window and coming back to Unity
1. Download attached "App3D.zip" project and open in Unity
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Enter to Play mode
4. While playing, switch to Rider with the same Unity project opened
5. For a fraction of a second, Rider will show “Updating indices” in the bottom status bar
6. Switch back to the Unity Editor
Expected results: Everything still works as it should
Actual results: Whole Editor window Text became Corrupted and Unreadable
- This issue appears only on macOS
- This issue does not happen with Visual Studio
- Some times this issue happens also when rapidly switching to another window and back with Command + Tab
- Picture for reference is attached in Comments section
Reproduced on Unity 2019.3.0a2, 2019.3.0b5 and 2020.1.0a6
Not reproduced on Unity 2018.4.10f1, 2019.2.7f2 and 2019.3.0a1
Regression on Unity 2019.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Baked Lightmaps preview is faded than in the Preview window
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] UIToolkit Border Renders Incorrectly
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script