Search Issue Tracker
[MacOS] 2D Roguelike Tutorial crashes on import from Unity HUB
Steps to repro:
1. Open UnityHUB
2. Download and start 2D Roguelike Tutorial
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproduced in: 2019.1.8f1
Could not reproduce on other versions, as UnityHub launches project on newest 2019.1 Editor
Note: Importing it trough Asset Store works fine.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order