Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1.2
Found in [Package]
[Mac] Double clicking on the Error entry in the Unity Editor console does not open the line causing the error when using VSCode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "VSCode_issue" project
2. Make sure that default text editor is VS Code
3. Double-click on a script error entry in the Editor Console
Expected result: VSCode will show the exact line where the error has occurred
Actual result: VSCode shows it's welcome screen instead of the script file
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0f1 (package ver. 1.0.2, 1.0.3, 1.0.7), 2019.3.0a11 (package ver. 1.0.2, 1.0.3, 1.0.7)
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.13f1, 2019.2.0a11
1. This issue does not reproduce on Windows since version 2019.3.0a1, however, it continues to reproduce on Mac
2. 2019.2.0a12 is the version where VSCode Editor package has appeared in the Package Manager
3. The issue may also reproduce differently: VSCode can open the script file, but still won't show the exact error line
Solved in package version 1.1.2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'