Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
[Mac] Video player jumps to keyframe when calling Play() if paused before a keyframe
1. Open user's attached project and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Game View, enable Maximize On Play and enter Play Mode
3. Press "Seek near keyframe"
4. Observe frame number
5. Press "Play"
6. Observe frame number
Expected result: The video continues to play without skipping any frames
Actual result: The video skips to frame 300
Reproducible with: 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.3f1, 2020.2.0a21
Could not test with: 2018.4.26f1 (console errors break project)
Note: On Windows, when the buttons are pressed, the frames do not match. When manually set to match, the issue still does not reproduce.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true