Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1, 2020.2
[Mac] Video player jumps to keyframe when calling Play() if paused before a keyframe
1. Open user's attached project and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Game View, enable Maximize On Play and enter Play Mode
3. Press "Seek near keyframe"
4. Observe frame number
5. Press "Play"
6. Observe frame number
Expected result: The video continues to play without skipping any frames
Actual result: The video skips to frame 300
Reproducible with: 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.3f1, 2020.2.0a21
Could not test with: 2018.4.26f1 (console errors break project)
Note: On Windows, when the buttons are pressed, the frames do not match. When manually set to match, the issue still does not reproduce.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules