Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Mac Standalone] After set the width and height to be 0, Player quits then crashes.
When the Player width and height are set to 0 during runtime, the Player quits and a crash happens a bit later.
1. Launch Editor and open attached project
2. Build standalone player.
3. Launch built Player.
4. Set the window mode to be "Windowed, 0 x 0".
5. Observe the Player behavior and wait for the crash report to pop out (~10 to 30 seconds)
Actual: The Player crashes after the width and height set to 0.
Expected: No crash happens after the Player quits.
Can be repro on: 2018.3.0a9 trunk, 2018.2.4f1 Saihai
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- SkinnedMeshRenderer not rendering correctly in 2019.1 after altering mesh in Play Mode
- [Blocks] Position (Circle) does not take the Center Z value into account