Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Mac Standalone] After set the width and height to be 0, Player quits then crashes.
When the Player width and height are set to 0 during runtime, the Player quits and a crash happens a bit later.
1. Launch Editor and open attached project
2. Build standalone player.
3. Launch built Player.
4. Set the window mode to be "Windowed, 0 x 0".
5. Observe the Player behavior and wait for the crash report to pop out (~10 to 30 seconds)
Actual: The Player crashes after the width and height set to 0.
Expected: No crash happens after the Player quits.
Can be repro on: 2018.3.0a9 trunk, 2018.2.4f1 Saihai
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform