Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Mac Standalone] After set the width and height to be 0, Player quits then crashes.
When the Player width and height are set to 0 during runtime, the Player quits and a crash happens a bit later.
1. Launch Editor and open attached project
2. Build standalone player.
3. Launch built Player.
4. Set the window mode to be "Windowed, 0 x 0".
5. Observe the Player behavior and wait for the crash report to pop out (~10 to 30 seconds)
Actual: The Player crashes after the width and height set to 0.
Expected: No crash happens after the Player quits.
Can be repro on: 2018.3.0a9 trunk, 2018.2.4f1 Saihai
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called