Search Issue Tracker
Won't Fix in 2020.3.X
Fixed in 2022.2.0a16
[Mac] Shortcut manager ignores Control modifier
1. Create a new project
2. Open the ShortcutManager
3. Try binding Control+P key combination on any shortcut
Expected result: Key combinations are set with modifier keys
Actual result: Keys are assigned without modifiers or are not able to finish binding at all
Reproducible with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.34f1, 2022.2.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2021.3.2f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a11
Note: in 2019.4 and 2020.3, only Control modifier is ignored but in 2022.2.0a12 everything is ignored while Control is held
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Scene\Game view is grey when two "Universal Additional Camera Data" scripts are attached to the camera
- NullReferenceException error thrown when changing Scenes in Play Mode
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2.0a16):
The control modifier key now works for shortcuts on macOS
Please note that the control key cannot be combined with the option and command modifiers.
Resolution Note (2020.3.X):
Support for the Control key modifier in macOS was added in 2021.3.