Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Fixed in 2018.1.X, 2018.2.X
[Mac OS]Setting a propery without a backing field crashes Unity
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "crashtest1"
2. Open test Scene
3. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Unity throws an error and recovers
Actual result: Unity unexpectedly quits
Note: this is reproducible on Mac OS. Running the same code on Windows will result in a proper Console Error.
Reproduced on: 5.6.5f1, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.3.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on BucketAllocator::Allocate when entering Play mode
- [HDRP] Canvas resizes when navigating the hierarchy
- AudioSource Stereo Pan property doesn't fully mute the right or left channel when using a VideoPlayer attached to an AudioSource and setting the option to -1 or 1
- Advertisement Legacy is not initialized when entering the Play Mode for the second time
- The "Edit Angular Limits" changes place when enabling "is Kinematic"