Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Mac Native resolution is not set correctly. Resolution Values are lower than they should be.
1. Open project "Test Native Screen"
2. Go to "PlayerSettings"
3. Choose "Resolution and Presentation"
4. Set "Default Is Full Screen" to true
5. Set "Default Is Native Resolution" to true
6. Set the "Display Resolution Dialog" to "Hidden By Default"
7. Set the "Mac Fullscreen Mode" to "Fullscreen Window"
8. Build "Test" scene in "Development Build"
Note: Error window should pop up.
Notice differences between what Screen.Resolution return and Screen.width x Screen.height.
Expected: Both show the same values (i.e. "1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz" and "1920 x 1080")
Actual: The values differ. Screen.Resolution return Native resolution, however, actual screen width and height values are smaller.
Versions Reproduced: Unity 5.0.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.0f4, 5.3.4f1, 5.3.4p5, 5.4.0b12, 5.4.0b14, 5.4.0b15, 5.4.0b16
Note: On Windows everything works fine.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] SubmitRenderRequest with NativeRenderPass + Upscaling doesn't work
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing