Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Mac Native resolution is not set correctly. Resolution Values are lower than they should be.
1. Open project "Test Native Screen"
2. Go to "PlayerSettings"
3. Choose "Resolution and Presentation"
4. Set "Default Is Full Screen" to true
5. Set "Default Is Native Resolution" to true
6. Set the "Display Resolution Dialog" to "Hidden By Default"
7. Set the "Mac Fullscreen Mode" to "Fullscreen Window"
8. Build "Test" scene in "Development Build"
Note: Error window should pop up.
Notice differences between what Screen.Resolution return and Screen.width x Screen.height.
Expected: Both show the same values (i.e. "1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz" and "1920 x 1080")
Actual: The values differ. Screen.Resolution return Native resolution, however, actual screen width and height values are smaller.
Versions Reproduced: Unity 5.0.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.0f4, 5.3.4f1, 5.3.4p5, 5.4.0b12, 5.4.0b14, 5.4.0b15, 5.4.0b16
Note: On Windows everything works fine.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed