Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Mac Native resolution is not set correctly. Resolution Values are lower than they should be.
1. Open project "Test Native Screen"
2. Go to "PlayerSettings"
3. Choose "Resolution and Presentation"
4. Set "Default Is Full Screen" to true
5. Set "Default Is Native Resolution" to true
6. Set the "Display Resolution Dialog" to "Hidden By Default"
7. Set the "Mac Fullscreen Mode" to "Fullscreen Window"
8. Build "Test" scene in "Development Build"
Note: Error window should pop up.
Notice differences between what Screen.Resolution return and Screen.width x Screen.height.
Expected: Both show the same values (i.e. "1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz" and "1920 x 1080")
Actual: The values differ. Screen.Resolution return Native resolution, however, actual screen width and height values are smaller.
Versions Reproduced: Unity 5.0.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.0f4, 5.3.4f1, 5.3.4p5, 5.4.0b12, 5.4.0b14, 5.4.0b15, 5.4.0b16
Note: On Windows everything works fine.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when reimporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- [Particle System] Ribbon trails are connected in the wrong order when moving the Particle System with faster movements