Search Issue Tracker
[Mac] Cursor Positioning with increased cursor size is incorrect. Cursor effect area is slightly lower than the cursor's tip
1. Create new Unity project
2. Open "System Preferences>Accessibility" and increase the Cursor size to max
3. Try to click with the Cursor anywhere, that only the tip would be over it
4. Notice that it does not interact
5. Try to raise the cursor a bit
6. Notice that cursor effect area is slightly lower than the tip (about 1-2mm)
Expected Behaviour: When Cursor size is increased the effect area is still the tip of the cursor.
Actual Result: Cursor effect area is slightly lower than the tip (about 1-2mm) when Cursor size is increased.
Reproduced on macOS with Retina display
Reproduced on versions: 5.5.4f1, 5.6.1p4, 2017.1.0b9, 2017.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project