Search Issue Tracker
[OpenGL] Console window is showing an error when selecting a GameObject that uses geometry shaders
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "BugTopology.zip"
2. Open "Demo2" Scene located in Hexasphere/Demos/Demo2 folder
3. Expand in the Hierarchy GameObject (Hexasphere -> WireFrame) and select a "Wire" GameObject
Expected result: There's no error shown in the Console window
Actual result: The error is thrown showing that primitive topology does not match with the topology expected by the geometry shader
Reproducible with: 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.4.7f1, 2018.1.8f1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.3.0a5
Note: This issue also reproducible on Windows. In "Player Settings" Graphics APIs for Windows needs to be set up to "OpenGLCore"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Opening Version control window while Work Offline is enabled will cause editor to keep trying to connect to VCS server
- [Gameroom] InputField doesn't accept characters after minimising a maximised window
- Missing Avatar assignement in A$ "Mecanim GDC2013 Sample Project"
- [OSX] Menu item becomes inactive if custom window is closed before progress bar.
- Reimporting FBX without Animations causes the Mesh to move to another position but the Pivot remains in the same position