Search Issue Tracker
[MacOS] Console window is showing an error when selecting a GameObject that uses geometry shaders
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "BugTopology.zip"
2. Open "Demo2" Scene located in Hexasphere/Demos/Demo2 folder
3. Expand in the Hierarchy GameObject (Hexasphere -> WireFrame) and select a "Wire" GameObject
Expected result: There's no error shown in the Console window
Actual result: The error is thrown showing that primitive topology does not match with the topology expected by the geometry shader
Reproducible with: 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.4.7f1, 2018.1.8f1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.3.0a5
Note: This problem doesn't occur on Windows OS, the error is being thrown when using MAC OS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor tries to compile JS files included WebGL templates
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"