Search Issue Tracker
[OpenGL] Console window is showing an error when selecting a GameObject that uses geometry shaders
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "BugTopology.zip"
2. Open "Demo2" Scene located in Hexasphere/Demos/Demo2 folder
3. Expand in the Hierarchy GameObject (Hexasphere -> WireFrame) and select a "Wire" GameObject
Expected result: There's no error shown in the Console window
Actual result: The error is thrown showing that primitive topology does not match with the topology expected by the geometry shader
Reproducible with: 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.4.7f1, 2018.1.8f1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.3.0a5
Note: This issue also reproducible on Windows. In "Player Settings" Graphics APIs for Windows needs to be set up to "OpenGLCore"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework