Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in [Package] 5.7.2
Found in [Package]
[LWRP][XR] Display in headset is Y-flipped when using single pass instancing.
How to Reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Add all necessary packages to run Lightweight RP 5.1.0. Do not add the Post Processing package.
3) Set the stereo rendering mode to Single Pass Instanced.
4) Build and Run.
Expected Results: The orientation and tracking of the display in the headset should be oriented with +Y up.
Actual Result: The display is oriented with -Y up.
Reproducible in Unity: 2019.1.0a11
Reproducible in LWRP: 5.1.0
Reproducible with: Rift, WMR, OpenVR
Also affects HoloLens in Single Pass.
Internal case notes suggest that this was fixed sometime after 5.1.0; currently 5.7.2 is the earliest available LWRP package so this is the one I tested against today. I verified that this bug does not occur in Unity 2019.1.0f1 with Lightweight RP package version 5.7.2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- SkinnedMeshRenderer not rendering correctly in 2019.1 after altering mesh in Play Mode
- [Blocks] Position (Circle) does not take the Center Z value into account