Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.7.2
Found in [Package]
[LWRP][XR] Display in headset is Y-flipped when using single pass instancing.
How to Reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Add all necessary packages to run Lightweight RP 5.1.0. Do not add the Post Processing package.
3) Set the stereo rendering mode to Single Pass Instanced.
4) Build and Run.
Expected Results: The orientation and tracking of the display in the headset should be oriented with +Y up.
Actual Result: The display is oriented with -Y up.
Reproducible in Unity: 2019.1.0a11
Reproducible in LWRP: 5.1.0
Reproducible with: Rift, WMR, OpenVR
Also affects HoloLens in Single Pass.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)