Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.7.2
Found in [Package]
[LWRP][XR] Display in headset is Y-flipped when using single pass instancing.
How to Reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Add all necessary packages to run Lightweight RP 5.1.0. Do not add the Post Processing package.
3) Set the stereo rendering mode to Single Pass Instanced.
4) Build and Run.
Expected Results: The orientation and tracking of the display in the headset should be oriented with +Y up.
Actual Result: The display is oriented with -Y up.
Reproducible in Unity: 2019.1.0a11
Reproducible in LWRP: 5.1.0
Reproducible with: Rift, WMR, OpenVR
Also affects HoloLens in Single Pass.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode
- [Terrain] Painting on newly created neighboring terrains results in null reference errors