Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[LWRP][XR] Display in headset is Y-flipped when using single pass instancing.
How to Reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Add all necessary packages to run Lightweight RP 5.1.0. Do not add the Post Processing package.
3) Set the stereo rendering mode to Single Pass Instanced.
4) Build and Run.
Expected Results: The orientation and tracking of the display in the headset should be oriented with +Y up.
Actual Result: The display is oriented with -Y up.
Reproducible in Unity: 2019.1.0a11
Reproducible in LWRP: 5.1.0
Reproducible with: Rift, WMR, OpenVR
Also affects HoloLens in Single Pass.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Block] Position (Cone) block doesn't work when Radius 0 and Radius 1 are set to the same value
- [Blackboard] Range slider doesn't update value to click position
- [Inspector] Can't multi-select change the Asset template or the seed when different effects are selected in the hierarchy
- Tracked pose driver - Lost tracking bug
- [Terrain][LWRP] LOD popping of Terrain quad nodes with instancing enabled