Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in [Package] 5.7.2
Found in [Package]
[LWRP][XR] Display in headset is Y-flipped when using single pass instancing.
How to Reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Add all necessary packages to run Lightweight RP 5.1.0. Do not add the Post Processing package.
3) Set the stereo rendering mode to Single Pass Instanced.
4) Build and Run.
Expected Results: The orientation and tracking of the display in the headset should be oriented with +Y up.
Actual Result: The display is oriented with -Y up.
Reproducible in Unity: 2019.1.0a11
Reproducible in LWRP: 5.1.0
Reproducible with: Rift, WMR, OpenVR
Also affects HoloLens in Single Pass.
Internal case notes suggest that this was fixed sometime after 5.1.0; currently 5.7.2 is the earliest available LWRP package so this is the one I tested against today. I verified that this bug does not occur in Unity 2019.1.0f1 with Lightweight RP package version 5.7.2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- Crash on PhysicsScene::ProcessTriggerEnterExits when splitting meshes that also exit a Trigger with OnTriggerExit
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- [Regression] Enviroment lighting is broken in the 2017.4.27f1 version