Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.0.0
Found in [Package]
[LWRP] Upgrading LWRP package to 7.0.0 breaks ForwardRenderData asset in resource files
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download SRP repo from here: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/ScriptableRenderPipeline
2) Open UnityHub and create a new Lightweight template project
3) Add local packages from github repo in this order: CoreSRP >> ShaderGraph >> LWRP
Once LWRP package compiles, observe the Console window (check attached images):
Missing . ScreenSpaceShadowResolvePass render pass will not execute. Check for missing reference in the renderer resources.
Missing . SceneViewDepthCopyPass render pass will not execute. Check for missing reference in the renderer resources.
Expected result: No errors once LWRP package is upgraded
LWRP package 7.0.0
Note: There are no errors when upgrading LWRP package from 6.5.2 to 6.5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- [SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
- 2px Softness is applied to RectMask2D when the Camera is set to Orthographic
- ShaderKeywordSet:GetEnabledKeywords crash
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan