Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.4.0, 8.1.0
Found in [Package]
[UniversalRP] SRP switching doesn't work even with manually adding ShaderVariants per scene
1. Open the attached project;
2. Build & Run;
3. Press Space to switch scenes;
4. See the difference between Editor behaviour (one scene has Directional light shadows, the other scene has Point light shadows) and Player behaviour (no shadows at all).
Expected result: the needed Shader Variants are included to run LWRP PipelineAssets.
Actual result: only the SRP Asset that is used at Build is actually used for Shader Stripping, all others are not working properly in a build.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags