Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.1.1
Found in [Package]
[LWRP] Sprite Renderer ignores Sprite Mask when Lightweight Render Pipeline Asset Data is set to 2D Renderer (Experimental)
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "SampleScene" Scene in the attached "case_1163474.zip" Unity project
2. In the Project tab, select the "LightweightRenderPipelineAsset" Asset
3. In the Inspector tab, change the Data property of Renderer Type to "New 2D Renderer Data"
4. Observe the Scene view
Expected result: the Sprite Renderer Component remains partially hidden
Actual result: the Sprite Renderer Component is not displayed
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a6
Note: 2D Renderer (Experimental) introduced in Unity 2019.2. Unable to test on versions earlier than 2019.2.0a10 due to errors. The behavior of the Sprite Renderer Component's Mask Interaction property resembles its behavior when no Sprite Mask Component is present in the Scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System prefab doesn't simulate when in prefab mode and the Editor is playing but paused
- Cannot move/rotate/scale static objects in prefab mode when playing
- No proper error message when mismatching player build and editor version
- PhotoCapture has a very low framerate
- Detail Maps packed differently in Built-in vs URP