Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[LWRP/VRLW] On Android and iOS, UI images transparency doesn't work
How to reproduce:
- Open the attached project
- Switch to Android or iOS build platform
- "Build and Run" to a device
The image on the UI should be transparent except for the black shape. This works fine on Windows standalone.
The image on the UI has a white background. This is observable as soon as you switch platform from standalone to android, and it is also observable when deployed to an android phone (found on a ZTE Axon).
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0b1, 2018.2.7f1, 2018.2.0a1
No repro in: 2018.1.9f2, 2018.1.0b5
Regression since: 2018.2.0a1
Tested and reproduced devices:
VLNQA00091, Google Pixel 2 XL (Pixel 2 XL), 8.1.0, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
N/A, Sony Xperia Z2 (D6503), 6.0.1, CPU: Snapdragon 801 MSM8974PRO-AB, GPU: Adreno (TM) 330
VLNQA00153, Google Pixel XL (Pixel XL), 8.0.0, CPU: Snapdragon 821 MSM8996 Pro, GPU: Adreno (TM) 530
Fixed in: 2018.2.11f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR][Vulkan] LWRP using stereo instancing renders to only one eye when SRP batcher is enabled
- Unity Unit Tests process terminated in CLI mode because of XR Manager
- Resetting a Preset removes its type and renders it useless
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- Inspector blinks / flickers once when Inspector is visible, any object from the Hierarchy is selected and a script is recompiled