Search Issue Tracker
[LWRP]Scriptable Rendering Pass is not working when using it with Graphics.DrawMesh
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open users attached project "kkhighlightplus.zip"
2. Navigate to Project -> Assets -> HighlightPlus -> Demo and open "Scene"
3. Enter Play mode
4. Hower the mouse on the Blue Sphere in the Scene
5. Notice that the highlight meshes created by Graphics.DrawMesh(..) do not render or are not visible.
Expected results: Graphics.DrawMesh is Rendering Highlight
Actual results: Graphics.DrawMesh in not Rendering Highlight or it is not visible
Reproducible with: 2019.1.3f1(5.7.2), 2019.1.9f1( 5.16.1), 2019.2.0b7( 6.7.1)
Notes: 2018.4.3f1 throws package errors and makes the scene pink. 2019.3.0a7 displays black screen in Play Mode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Backport] [WIN 8 KN/N]VideoPlayer inadequate error reporting on errorReceived callback when Media Player is not present
- [Backport] Gradient mode getter/setter does not have thread-safe access preventing proper serialization/deserialization
- [Backport] A false pop-up appears when modifying a script and having Recompile After Finished Playing set
- Crash when replacing a missing Script in a Prefab with another invalid Script
- [Backport] [WebGL] Profiler does not autoconnect on WebGL builds