Search Issue Tracker
Directionality artifacts in multi-scene lighting setups
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project 'New Unity Project78.zip'
2. Unzip and load project
3. Open 'test' scene
4. Additively load 'test2' scene
Expected results: 'test' scenes lighting look the same
Actual results: objects have NaNs created via the additional 'unity_black' texture
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.0b7
Regression introduced in: 2019.3.0a1
- Reproducible just in 2019.3
- Reproduces in all render pipelines
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build