Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 6.7.0
Found in [Package]
[LWRP] Emissive materials are not baked
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project.
2. Open scene: CaveScene
3. Build lightmaps.
4. Check in the tunnel are the lighting, mushrooms there are emissive.
Expected: Mushrooms are visible and illuminate surrounding objects.
Actual: Mushrooms are visible, but surroundings are not illuminated by them.
- Changing material to default does not help.
- Changing mesh to cube or sphere instantly fixes the issue.
- Reproduces both with Subtractive and Baked Indirect lighting modes.
- Does not reproduce in built-in render pipeline.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags