Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.1.1
Found in [Package]
[LWRP] Dynamic GameObject doesn’t sample probe occlusion data when Light mode is Baked in Mixed mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "case_1146667"
2. Navigate to Project -> Assets -> Scenes and open SampleScene
3. Navigate to Lighting window and Generate Lighting
-- Notice how GameObject "Sphere" is not affected by Reflection Probes
Expected results: Reflection Probes affect the Dynamic GameObject
Actual Results: Reflection Probes does not affect the GameObject
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a3, 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12
Reproducible package version: 0.0.3, 4.1.0-preview, 6.5.3
Notes: Not reproducible in Legacy and HDRP.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- [SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
- 2px Softness is applied to RectMask2D when the Camera is set to Orthographic
- ShaderKeywordSet:GetEnabledKeywords crash
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan