Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.1.1
Found in [Package]
[LWRP] Dynamic GameObject doesn’t sample probe occlusion data when Light mode is Baked in Mixed mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "case_1146667"
2. Navigate to Project -> Assets -> Scenes and open SampleScene
3. Navigate to Lighting window and Generate Lighting
-- Notice how GameObject "Sphere" is not affected by Reflection Probes
Expected results: Reflection Probes affect the Dynamic GameObject
Actual Results: Reflection Probes does not affect the GameObject
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a3, 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12
Reproducible package version: 0.0.3, 4.1.0-preview, 6.5.3
Notes: Not reproducible in Legacy and HDRP.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OpenGL][Linux] Scene View flickers diagonally when zooming in/out
- Error "0xc00d36e6" is thrown when importing a video file encoded with the 58.76.100 encoder
- [2022.2] “targetDisplay” doesn’t change the camera’s “Target Display” setting when called from the script
- [Windows 11] Package Manager Features are displayed incorrectly after moving the mouse
- Android Install Location changes when Exporting Project