Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.3.0
Found in [Package]
[LWRP] Alpha Clipping Material makes other Materials look like Alpha Clipping when GameObject is shown in Render Texture
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Users attached project "CrysCo_Stage2.zip"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Notice the transparent wolf
Expected results: Material is shown as Alpha Clipping
Actual results: Alpha Clipping Materials are shown as transparent and make other Materials of the same Object Transparent
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a1(4.10.0), 2018.4.3f1(4.10.0), 2019.1.9f1(5.7.2), 2019.2.0b7(6.5.2) 2019.3.0a8(6.5.3)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags