Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.1.0
Found in [Package]
'Look rotation viewing vector is zero' warnings after setting Spot Light's Range to 0 in SRP
Steps to repro:
1. Create the new project in URP or HDRP on Windows;
2. Create the new scene;
3. In the Hierarchy click '+' and select Light>Spotlight;
4. In the Inspector type '0' in the Range field.
"'Look rotation viewing vector is zero
are shown in the Console. See the attached video.
Regression introduced in Unity 2019.3.0
No warnings are shown after changing the Spot light's range to 0.
- Reproducible in Version 2021.1.0a1, 2020.2.0b7, 2020.1.9f1, 2019.4.12f1, 2019.3.16f1;
- Not reproducible in 2019.2.21f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.28f1;
- Reproducible only on Windows; not reproducible on OSX;
- Reproducible only in SRP (URP and HDRP) Version 7.3.1 - 10.0.0;
- Reproducible only for the Spot light; not reproducible for Area and Point lights.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)