Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
'Look rotation viewing vector is zero' is shown, when the gameobject has an UI component and 2D view is turned on
If Canvas has a gameobject which has Rect Transform width or height set to 0 and this gameobject has a child with an UI element, a message 'Look rotation viewing vector is zero' is shown, when 2D view is turned on or the child is selected with Rectangle tool.
1. Open the attached file 'case_859385_smallerProject';
2. Select Canvas/GameObject/Button;
3. Turn on 2D View in the Scene window;
4. Observe Console messages;
Reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0a1, 5.6.0b1
Not reproducible: 5.3.1f1, 5.4.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade