Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
'Look rotation viewing vector is zero' is shown, when the gameobject has an UI component and 2D view is turned on
If Canvas has a gameobject which has Rect Transform width or height set to 0 and this gameobject has a child with an UI element, a message 'Look rotation viewing vector is zero' is shown, when 2D view is turned on or the child is selected with Rectangle tool.
1. Open the attached file 'case_859385_smallerProject';
2. Select Canvas/GameObject/Button;
3. Turn on 2D View in the Scene window;
4. Observe Console messages;
Reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0a1, 5.6.0b1
Not reproducible: 5.3.1f1, 5.4.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator