Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
'Look rotation viewing vector is zero' is shown, when the gameobject has an UI component and 2D view is turned on
If Canvas has a gameobject which has Rect Transform width or height set to 0 and this gameobject has a child with an UI element, a message 'Look rotation viewing vector is zero' is shown, when 2D view is turned on or the child is selected with Rectangle tool.
1. Open the attached file 'case_859385_smallerProject';
2. Select Canvas/GameObject/Button;
3. Turn on 2D View in the Scene window;
4. Observe Console messages;
Reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0a1, 5.6.0b1
Not reproducible: 5.3.1f1, 5.4.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets
- [Sprite packer] Specific set of sprites are packed non-optimaly