Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
'Look rotation viewing vector is zero' is shown, when the gameobject has an UI component and 2D view is turned on
If Canvas has a gameobject which has Rect Transform width or height set to 0 and this gameobject has a child with an UI element, a message 'Look rotation viewing vector is zero' is shown, when 2D view is turned on or the child is selected with Rectangle tool.
1. Open the attached file 'case_859385_smallerProject';
2. Select Canvas/GameObject/Button;
3. Turn on 2D View in the Scene window;
4. Observe Console messages;
Reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0a1, 5.6.0b1
Not reproducible: 5.3.1f1, 5.4.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] VFX graph is still dark when using Light Mode
- The Rotation of Child GameObject with the Interpolating RigidBody is set to a random number when changing the Rotation of Parent GameObject
- [Shader Graph] Shader graph is still dark when using Light Mode
- [Android] QosService.Instance.GetSortedMultiplayQosResultsAsync crashes Player when it's built
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player is not killed when using xkill command
Jul 13, 2020 17:27
kedi ve köpek mamaları kedi kumu çeşitleri www.patilimama.com
Mar 17, 2017 01:51
Can also be caused for no reason when adding TextMeshProUGUI elements. Disabling the affected element stops the messages
Feb 28, 2017 17:15
This is very cumbersome to work around due to it making the editor crawl to "5fps" due to editor spam.
Verified changing to .0001 stops the spam.