Search Issue Tracker
Resizing parent RectTransform when child RectTransform is selected results in "Look rotation viewing vector is zero" error
1. Open the attached project "ui_bug.zip";
2. Open the test.unity scene;
3. Select "Panel 2";
4. While the "Panel 2" is still selected, try to resize the parent "Panel 1" by grabbing its' bounds;
Expected results: the parent panel will be resized;
Actual results: The editor is spamming "Look rotation viewing vector is zero" error in the console window and freezes eventually.
Reproduced on: 5.5.1f1, 5.6.0b8, 5.4.4p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Quest 2] Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.ScriptableRenderContext:Internal_Cull_Injected when in Play Mode for up to 5 minutes
- Crash on delete_object_internal_step1 when unloading memory
- Crash on the unknown line when building a specific project
- [M1] Missing package error is thrown when trying to build a Player with Il2CPP scripting backend for Linux target platform on M1 Mac
- There is no option to change the string being passed when Unity passes the string to the 'vkCreateInstance' function