Search Issue Tracker
Resizing parent RectTransform when child RectTransform is selected results in "Look rotation viewing vector is zero" error
1. Open the attached project "ui_bug.zip";
2. Open the test.unity scene;
3. Select "Panel 2";
4. While the "Panel 2" is still selected, try to resize the parent "Panel 1" by grabbing its' bounds;
Expected results: the parent panel will be resized;
Actual results: The editor is spamming "Look rotation viewing vector is zero" error in the console window and freezes eventually.
Reproduced on: 5.5.1f1, 5.6.0b8, 5.4.4p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- [XR SDK] Single Pass Stereo Instanced rendering breaks when rendering into the shadow map of a spotlight source