Search Issue Tracker
Resizing parent RectTransform when child RectTransform is selected results in "Look rotation viewing vector is zero" error
1. Open the attached project "ui_bug.zip";
2. Open the test.unity scene;
3. Select "Panel 2";
4. While the "Panel 2" is still selected, try to resize the parent "Panel 1" by grabbing its' bounds;
Expected results: the parent panel will be resized;
Actual results: The editor is spamming "Look rotation viewing vector is zero" error in the console window and freezes eventually.
Reproduced on: 5.5.1f1, 5.6.0b8, 5.4.4p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems