Search Issue Tracker
Resizing parent RectTransform when child RectTransform is selected results in "Look rotation viewing vector is zero" error
1. Open the attached project "ui_bug.zip";
2. Open the test.unity scene;
3. Select "Panel 2";
4. While the "Panel 2" is still selected, try to resize the parent "Panel 1" by grabbing its' bounds;
Expected results: the parent panel will be resized;
Actual results: The editor is spamming "Look rotation viewing vector is zero" error in the console window and freezes eventually.
Reproduced on: 5.5.1f1, 5.6.0b8, 5.4.4p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible