Search Issue Tracker
Long loading times occur when using AssetBundle.LoadAllAssets
1. Open "SampleScene" in the attached project
2. Press Play
3. After about 50 seconds - check the console logs
Expected Behavior: AssetBundle.LoadAllAssets takes approximately as much or slightly more time than Resources.LoadAll
Actual Behavior: AssetBundle.LoadAllAssets takes from 50 to 100 times more time than Resources.LoadAll
Reproducible with: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.2f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
Addressables will address these issues.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website