Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Locking the Inspector on subscene objects causes their disappearance and "Failed to unpersist" errors
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "874301-repro.zip"
2. Open "Test" scene
3. Add additional scene "Test2"
4. Enter play mode
5. Select game object "Cube" in "Test2"
6. Lock Inspector
7. Exit play mode
Expected behavior: Game object "Cube" stays in the same place and no errors occur in the Console
Actual behavior: Game object "Cube" has disappeared from Hierarchy. "Failed to unpersist" errors in the Console
Reproducible: 5.5.1p1, 5.6.0b5
Not reproducible: 5.3.7p3, 5.4.4p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button