Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Locking the Inspector on subscene objects causes their disappearance and "Failed to unpersist" errors
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "874301-repro.zip"
2. Open "Test" scene
3. Add additional scene "Test2"
4. Enter play mode
5. Select game object "Cube" in "Test2"
6. Lock Inspector
7. Exit play mode
Expected behavior: Game object "Cube" stays in the same place and no errors occur in the Console
Actual behavior: Game object "Cube" has disappeared from Hierarchy. "Failed to unpersist" errors in the Console
Reproducible: 5.5.1p1, 5.6.0b5
Not reproducible: 5.3.7p3, 5.4.4p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SRP Batcher compatibility of the same shader changes when changing Graphics API for Windows from OpenGLES3 to Direct3D11
- Crash on PhysicsManager::AwakeFromLoad when entering Play Mode
- Freeze/crash on MemoryProfilerStats::UnregisterObject when DownloadHandlerTexture is used and Texture2D is already destroyed
- Nested Prefab structure breaks when Redoing override operation
- Crash on Scripting::ScriptingWrapperFor(Object*) when opening project