Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Locking the Inspector on subscene objects causes their disappearance and "Failed to unpersist" errors
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "874301-repro.zip"
2. Open "Test" scene
3. Add additional scene "Test2"
4. Enter play mode
5. Select game object "Cube" in "Test2"
6. Lock Inspector
7. Exit play mode
Expected behavior: Game object "Cube" stays in the same place and no errors occur in the Console
Actual behavior: Game object "Cube" has disappeared from Hierarchy. "Failed to unpersist" errors in the Console
Reproducible: 5.5.1p1, 5.6.0b5
Not reproducible: 5.3.7p3, 5.4.4p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected