Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Locked Timeline loses focus of the object after entering and exiting Play mode if Maximize On Play is turned on
1. In a new project, create an empty object
2. Open the Timeline window and create a timeline for the new object
3. Lock the Timeline
4. Make sure that Maximize On Play is on
5. Select any other object in the Hierarchy that doesn't have a timeline
6. Enter and exit Play mode
7. Observe that Timeline window lost focus of the object
Expected: if a Timeline window is locked, it should never lose focus of the selected object
Reproduced in 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.7f1, 2018.2.0b11, 2018.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone