Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.3.2, 1.4.0-exp.1
Found in [Package]
Localization Table Editor does not remove extra rows when opening CSV file with lower rows count
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project 'LocalizationIssue'
2. Open the 'Assets/Localization/TextsTable' asset
3. In the Inspector click on the 'Open' button and open the 'CSV/TextsTable1.csv' file
4. In the Inspector click on the 'Open in Table Editor'
5. Note that 2 lines are imported
6. In the Inspector click on the 'Open' button and open the 'CSV/TextsTable2.csv' file
7. In the Inspector click on the 'Open in Table Editor'
Expected result: only one line is displayed in the Table Editor
Actual result: two lines are displayed in the Editor however the TextsTable2.csv contains only one
Reproducible with: 1.0.4, 1.0.5 (2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b2)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"