Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Scene is marked dirty after subsequent precomputes
When precomputing multiple scenes sometimes the localfileID of the lightingdata asset reference in a scene file will change. This will happen even when the number of scenes involved in the bake doesn't change. This is a problem for teams that use perforce and have exclusive check out turned on for scene files. Prevents a build machine from checking in bake lighting results and results in broken light bakes. Really big productivity issue for any team baking lighting and using perforce.
I "think" the following code in WriteLightingDataAssetJob.cpp on line 211,
// Get rid of existing LightingDataAssets
maybe the cause of this. Don't think it's guaranteed for the lightingDataAsset to be assigned the same instance Id after deletion.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project