Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Scene is marked dirty after subsequent precomputes
When precomputing multiple scenes sometimes the localfileID of the lightingdata asset reference in a scene file will change. This will happen even when the number of scenes involved in the bake doesn't change. This is a problem for teams that use perforce and have exclusive check out turned on for scene files. Prevents a build machine from checking in bake lighting results and results in broken light bakes. Really big productivity issue for any team baking lighting and using perforce.
I "think" the following code in WriteLightingDataAssetJob.cpp on line 211,
// Get rid of existing LightingDataAssets
maybe the cause of this. Don't think it's guaranteed for the lightingDataAsset to be assigned the same instance Id after deletion.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.