Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Scene is marked dirty after subsequent precomputes
When precomputing multiple scenes sometimes the localfileID of the lightingdata asset reference in a scene file will change. This will happen even when the number of scenes involved in the bake doesn't change. This is a problem for teams that use perforce and have exclusive check out turned on for scene files. Prevents a build machine from checking in bake lighting results and results in broken light bakes. Really big productivity issue for any team baking lighting and using perforce.
I "think" the following code in WriteLightingDataAssetJob.cpp on line 211,
// Get rid of existing LightingDataAssets
maybe the cause of this. Don't think it's guaranteed for the lightingDataAsset to be assigned the same instance Id after deletion.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- Docked Grid and Snap Settings window disappears when reloading a project
- Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake
- [PLM] Changing "Lightmap Parameters" does not trigger a new bake
- Sprite is removed from Objects for Packing list of Sprite Atlas when using undo after swapping the Sprites