Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Scene is marked dirty after subsequent precomputes
When precomputing multiple scenes sometimes the localfileID of the lightingdata asset reference in a scene file will change. This will happen even when the number of scenes involved in the bake doesn't change. This is a problem for teams that use perforce and have exclusive check out turned on for scene files. Prevents a build machine from checking in bake lighting results and results in broken light bakes. Really big productivity issue for any team baking lighting and using perforce.
I "think" the following code in WriteLightingDataAssetJob.cpp on line 211,
// Get rid of existing LightingDataAssets
maybe the cause of this. Don't think it's guaranteed for the lightingDataAsset to be assigned the same instance Id after deletion.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- SkinnedMeshRenderer not rendering correctly in 2019.1 after altering mesh in Play Mode
- [Blocks] Position (Circle) does not take the Center Z value into account