Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2019.4
Local and Embedded packages are untoggled first time using the editor.
Steps to reproduce
Ensure EditorPrefs are cleared. https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/EditorPrefs.DeleteAll.html or specifically delete the unity_project_generation_flag using DeleteKey instead.
1. Create new Project
2. Open External Tools page under Preferences
3. Choosing VS as code editor
Expected result: Local and Embedded packages are toggled on.
Actual result: All toggles are off.
Reproduces in 2019.4.0f1
Does not repro in: 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project