Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Local and Embedded packages are untoggled first time using the editor.
Steps to reproduce
Ensure EditorPrefs are cleared. https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/EditorPrefs.DeleteAll.html or specifically delete the unity_project_generation_flag using DeleteKey instead.
1. Create new Project
2. Open External Tools page under Preferences
3. Choosing VS as code editor
Expected result: Local and Embedded packages are toggled on.
Actual result: All toggles are off.
Reproduces in 2019.4.0f1
Does not repro in: 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project
- The Texture Shape of an Image changes from 2D to a Cube when the project is upgraded to 2019 and above
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0