Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.4
Local and Embedded packages are untoggled first time using the editor.
Steps to reproduce
Ensure EditorPrefs are cleared. https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/EditorPrefs.DeleteAll.html or specifically delete the unity_project_generation_flag using DeleteKey instead.
1. Create new Project
2. Open External Tools page under Preferences
3. Choosing VS as code editor
Expected result: Local and Embedded packages are toggled on.
Actual result: All toggles are off.
Reproduces in 2019.4.0f1
Does not repro in: 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source