Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Local and Embedded packages are untoggled first time using the editor.
Steps to reproduce
Ensure EditorPrefs are cleared. https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/EditorPrefs.DeleteAll.html or specifically delete the unity_project_generation_flag using DeleteKey instead.
1. Create new Project
2. Open External Tools page under Preferences
3. Choosing VS as code editor
Expected result: Local and Embedded packages are toggled on.
Actual result: All toggles are off.
Reproduces in 2019.4.0f1
Does not repro in: 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Decal Projector with layer mask "nothing" doesn't affect transparent objects when Decal Layers are disabled in frame settings
- "MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationQuit" is still called when quitting is canceled by “Application.wantsToQuit“ returning false
- [2D SG/VFX] Surface options are not shown in Output Inspector when 2D Sprite SG is assigned to VFX
- Collisions are incorrectly registered when setting a joint motor every frame causes
- Terrain shadows flicker while moving the Camera in the Player when Terrain contains GPU instanced materials
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.4):
Fixed in 2019.4.3f1