Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
Loading the Scene with baked lighting leaves the lighting of the previous Scene even after it is unloaded
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1244629.zip"
2. Open the "Base" scene and enter Play Mode
3. Click Button "Load Scene 1" (In-Game UI)
4. Click Button "Load Scene 2" (In-Game UI)
Expected result: "Scene2" is loaded with red lighting
Actual result: "Scene2" is loaded with green lighting from "Scene1"
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.13f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.0a12
- Also reproduces when loading "Scene 1" multiple times and then replacing it with multiple "Scene 2" scenes:
- - Click Button "Load Scene 1" (In-Game UI) a couple of times
- - Click Button "Load Scene 2" (In-Game UI) a couple of times
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called