Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Loading the Scene with baked lighting leaves the lighting of the previous Scene even after it is unloaded
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1244629.zip"
2. Open the "Base" scene and enter Play Mode
3. Click Button "Load Scene 1" (In-Game UI)
4. Click Button "Load Scene 2" (In-Game UI)
Expected result: "Scene2" is loaded with red lighting
Actual result: "Scene2" is loaded with green lighting from "Scene1"
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.13f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.0a12
- Also reproduces when loading "Scene 1" multiple times and then replacing it with multiple "Scene 2" scenes:
- - Click Button "Load Scene 1" (In-Game UI) a couple of times
- - Click Button "Load Scene 2" (In-Game UI) a couple of times
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project