Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Loading the Scene with baked lighting leaves the lighting of the previous Scene even after it is unloaded
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1244629.zip"
2. Open the "Base" scene and enter Play Mode
3. Click Button "Load Scene 1" (In-Game UI)
4. Click Button "Load Scene 2" (In-Game UI)
Expected result: "Scene2" is loaded with red lighting
Actual result: "Scene2" is loaded with green lighting from "Scene1"
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.13f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.0a12
- Also reproduces when loading "Scene 1" multiple times and then replacing it with multiple "Scene 2" scenes:
- - Click Button "Load Scene 1" (In-Game UI) a couple of times
- - Click Button "Load Scene 2" (In-Game UI) a couple of times
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- Serialized attribute cannot be focused and written in when it goes after "TextArea" field
- Crash when dragging Prefab into scene
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural is using only baked Reflection Probes Cubemaps when Forward Rendering Path is used
- Setting the Camera.targetTexture through a script will cause the depth buffer to start clearing between camera renders