Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Loading the Scene with baked lighting leaves the lighting of the previous Scene even after it is unloaded
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1244629.zip"
2. Open the "Base" scene and enter Play Mode
3. Click Button "Load Scene 1" (In-Game UI)
4. Click Button "Load Scene 2" (In-Game UI)
Expected result: "Scene2" is loaded with red lighting
Actual result: "Scene2" is loaded with green lighting from "Scene1"
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.13f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.0a12
- Also reproduces when loading "Scene 1" multiple times and then replacing it with multiple "Scene 2" scenes:
- - Click Button "Load Scene 1" (In-Game UI) a couple of times
- - Click Button "Load Scene 2" (In-Game UI) a couple of times
Jun 10, 2021 00:34
2020.3.11 with addressables still has this issue.
Apr 20, 2021 01:47
same problem with 2020.3.2
May 09, 2020 21:48
I'm seeing similar issues with mesh renderers that have light probe set to blend. This blocks removal of light probes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
The issue has been fixed and should no longer reproduce in Unity version 2020.2.0a20 and above
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in Unity 2020.1.5f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.4):
Fixed in Unity 2019.4.9f1