Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.3
Loading.LockPersistentManager object lock impacts performance during AssetBundle.LoadAssetAsync operation
Loading.LockPersistentManager object lock impacts performance during AssetBundle.LoadAssetAsync operation.
Developers suggested deferring of the lookup or rwlock might improve AssetBundle.LoadAssetAsync behavior or it should be just fixed perhaps by deferring AssetBundleLoadAssetOperation::PreparePreloadAssets to preloading thread.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3