Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.3
Loading.LockPersistentManager object lock impacts performance during AssetBundle.LoadAssetAsync operation
Loading.LockPersistentManager object lock impacts performance during AssetBundle.LoadAssetAsync operation.
Developers suggested deferring of the lookup or rwlock might improve AssetBundle.LoadAssetAsync behavior or it should be just fixed perhaps by deferring AssetBundleLoadAssetOperation::PreparePreloadAssets to preloading thread.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Undoing UDocument Sort Order does not take effect
- Read-only fields can be modified with the mouse dragger
- "Assembly for Assembly Definition File '*' will not be compiled" warning thrown, on creating a new project
- Game Object with Cast Shadows type set to Shadows Only flickers when illuminated by a Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning