Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.3
Loading.LockPersistentManager object lock impacts performance during AssetBundle.LoadAssetAsync operation
Loading.LockPersistentManager object lock impacts performance during AssetBundle.LoadAssetAsync operation.
Developers suggested deferring of the lookup or rwlock might improve AssetBundle.LoadAssetAsync behavior or it should be just fixed perhaps by deferring AssetBundleLoadAssetOperation::PreparePreloadAssets to preloading thread.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException errors spam the console, after upgrading a package in PAckage Manager
- [QuickSearch] Default Assets are not appearing in the Object picker browser
- App crashes on launch when mesh of object has Read/Write disabled
- Material keyword APIs don't list keywords when using a newly imported SpeedTree
- Curves Editor crops big values