Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.3
Loading.LockPersistentManager object lock impacts performance during AssetBundle.LoadAssetAsync operation
Loading.LockPersistentManager object lock impacts performance during AssetBundle.LoadAssetAsync operation.
Developers suggested deferring of the lookup or rwlock might improve AssetBundle.LoadAssetAsync behavior or it should be just fixed perhaps by deferring AssetBundleLoadAssetOperation::PreparePreloadAssets to preloading thread.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up