Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.3
Loading.LockPersistentManager object lock impacts performance during AssetBundle.LoadAssetAsync operation
Loading.LockPersistentManager object lock impacts performance during AssetBundle.LoadAssetAsync operation.
Developers suggested deferring of the lookup or rwlock might improve AssetBundle.LoadAssetAsync behavior or it should be just fixed perhaps by deferring AssetBundleLoadAssetOperation::PreparePreloadAssets to preloading thread.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- URP ScriptableObject SerializeField value set to default during the first Import
- Variables use old overridden values on Prefabs when a variable has FormerlySerializedAs attribute
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator