Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3
Loading animation on cursor continues to play after the game is loaded
Mouse cursor shows endless loading animation, while cursor is hovered onto game in windowed mode. Animation plays endlessly until you move the mouse, after the first scene of the game is loaded.
1. Open Unity, make a new project and create a scene
2. Go to File --> Build Settings
3. Go to Player Settings and Disable "Display Resolution Dialog" and uncheck "Default is Full Screen" tab
4. Build the game and play it
5. While loading quickly hover your cursor onto game, and don't move your mouse anymore
Loading animation is played until the game is loaded.
Loading animation is played after the game is loaded, and only ends when player moves the mouse.
Reproducible with 5.5.0f3, 5.4.3f1.
Not reproducible with 5.3.5f1.
Additional notes: Reproducible with Windows 7. Not reproducible with macOS and Windows 10.
Fixed in: 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b5, 2018,1,0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)
- Inspector displays previously selected Animator layer when switching between layers with keyboard
- Undo is not restoring all of the deleted GameObjects when deleting a large number of GameObjects
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button