Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3
Loading animation on cursor continues to play after the game is loaded
Mouse cursor shows endless loading animation, while cursor is hovered onto game in windowed mode. Animation plays endlessly until you move the mouse, after the first scene of the game is loaded.
1. Open Unity, make a new project and create a scene
2. Go to File --> Build Settings
3. Go to Player Settings and Disable "Display Resolution Dialog" and uncheck "Default is Full Screen" tab
4. Build the game and play it
5. While loading quickly hover your cursor onto game, and don't move your mouse anymore
Loading animation is played until the game is loaded.
Loading animation is played after the game is loaded, and only ends when player moves the mouse.
Reproducible with 5.5.0f3, 5.4.3f1.
Not reproducible with 5.3.5f1.
Additional notes: Reproducible with Windows 7. Not reproducible with macOS and Windows 10.
Fixed in: 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b5, 2018,1,0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error