Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.1.1
Found in [Package]
ListView element selection does not change when clicking on a TextField/CheckBox element
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1231301.zip' project
2. Select 'ListViewBug' > 'OpenWindow'
3. Select a TextField in the list
Expected result: Element next to the TextField is highlighted/selected
Actual result: Element next to the TextField is not highlighted/selected
Reproducible with: 2019.3.9f1, 2020.1.0b4, 2020.2.0a5
Could not test with: 2017.4.39f1, 2018.4.20f1 (UIElements introduced in the 2019.1 stream)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject doesn't execute animation the way it's supposed to until any GameObject in the Hierarchy is selected when in the Play Mode
- PropertyField does not properly render its field when changing it back from a valid Asset to "None"
- "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
- Duplicate invocations when Enabling InputActions during handling an input action
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly
Resolution Note (fix version 0.1.1):
Fixed in 2020.2.0a16