Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.1.1
Found in [Package]
ListView element selection does not change when clicking on a TextField/CheckBox element
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1231301.zip' project
2. Select 'ListViewBug' > 'OpenWindow'
3. Select a TextField in the list
Expected result: Element next to the TextField is highlighted/selected
Actual result: Element next to the TextField is not highlighted/selected
Reproducible with: 2019.3.9f1, 2020.1.0b4, 2020.2.0a5
Could not test with: 2017.4.39f1, 2018.4.20f1 (UIElements introduced in the 2019.1 stream)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform