Search Issue Tracker
Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
How to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project "Reorderable Bug.zip"
2. Open scene "TestScene"
3. In the Hierarchy window select GameObject "All Reorder"
4. In the Inspector window expand List -> Element 0
5. Scroll down to the bottom in the Inspector
Expected result: The Text Field is within the bounds of IMGUI Container it's in
Actual result: The Text Field expands outside of the IMGUI Container
Reproducible with: 2021.1.18f1, 2021.1.22f1, 2021.2.0b5, 2021.2.0b12, 2022.1.0a2, 2022.1.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.19f1, 2021.1.17f1, 2021.2.0b4, 2022.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator