Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Scrolling is jumping when scrolling in the Input Manager
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project with a 3D Template
2. Go to Input Manager (Edit>Project Settings>Input Manager)
3. Open Axis
4. Open some tabs (ex. Submit, Cancel)
5. Scroll through the Input Manager window
Expected result: Scrolling is even
Actual result: Scrolling is jumping
Reproducible with: 2021.1.18f1, 2021.1.20f1, 2021.2.0b5, 2021.2.0b10, 2022.1.0a2, 2022.1.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.17f1, 2021.2.0b4, 2022.1.0a1
- if you don't do the 4th step then the list will be too short for the bug to happen
- It doesn't matter if you scroll with a scrollbar or with the mouse wheel
Nov 07, 2021 06:14
I tested to see if this was fixed in 2021.1.28f1 like it says above and it seems to still be an issue.
It's not listed under fixes on the "what's new" page for 2021.1.28f1 either, but yet not on the "known issues" list anymore either. Someone messed up?
Oct 14, 2021 22:38
A temp fix for anyone who does have issues with this: Disabling Inertia and setting the scroll rect to clamped seems to prevent it from happening.
Oct 14, 2021 22:36
This is kind of more than a quality of life thing... on some devices it makes content on all scroll rects scroll completely off screen when you scroll, being completely gamebreaking in most cases when it does occur.
Please prioritize this.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in 2022.1.0a13
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in 2021.2.0b17
Fixed in 2021.1.28f1