Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Linux] [Vulkan] [HDRP] Crash on DynamicHeapAllocator::Allocate when creating a new project or opening an existing one
How to reproduce:
1. Create or open any HDRP project by forcing Vulkan
-- observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.2f1 2019.3.0a12, 2020.1.0a1
2017.4 does not have HDRP available.
Obtained 7 stack frames.
#0 0x0055a432ec80fa in DynamicHeapAllocator::Allocate(unsigned long, int)
#1 0x0055a432ea51b7 in MemoryManager::Allocate(unsigned long, unsigned long, MemLabelId const&, AllocateOptions, char const*, int)
#2 0x0055a432e9eec1 in malloc_internal(unsigned long, unsigned long, MemLabelId const&, AllocateOptions, char const*, int)
#3 0x0055a43341488f in CubemapArray::InitTexture(int, int, int, GraphicsFormat, TextureCreationFlags, int)
#4 0x0055a43342d398 in CubemapArrayScripting::Create(ScriptingObjectOfType<CubemapArray>, int, int, int, GraphicsFormat, TextureCreationFlags)
#5 0x0055a433fa006d in CubemapArray_CUSTOM_Internal_CreateImpl(ScriptingBackendNativeObjectPtrOpaque*, int, int, int, GraphicsFormat, TextureCreationFlags)
#6 0x00000041ec63f8 in (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.CubemapArray:Internal_CreateImpl (UnityEngine.CubemapArray,int,int,int,UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.GraphicsFormat,UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.TextureCreationFlags)
- Not always reproducible so this might take a couple of project re-opening or re-creating
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Oct 05, 2019 14:19
Same issue for me. I noticed that the issue does not seem to happen when using the (2019.3.0b6) Universal Render Pipeline.