Search Issue Tracker
[Linux] Unsupported Shader warnings when running the Build with disabled warnings, -batchmode flag and removed shaders
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project ('linuxshaderwarninglogging.zip')
2. Make sure that Warning logging is set to None in Player Settings
3. Build the project for Linux
4. Run the executable with these flags: -batchmode -nographics -logFile ./log.txt
Expected results: No warnings in log.txt as warnings were disabled
Actual results: Warnings related to shaders in log.txt
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0f12, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a9
Could not test with later versions due to issues opening existing projects on Linux
Could not test with LTS due to console errors.
Warnings look like this:
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/BlitCopy' - Pass '' has no vertex shader
Cosmetic issue, not likely to fix at this time.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade