Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
[Linux] Unity Hub doesn't open or opens showing the project selection screen when following Hub links from the download archive
How to reproduce:
1. Go to the following link https://unity3d.com/get-unity/download/archive
2. On the first available version press the green "Unity Hub" button (and if an application selection window opens up pressing "Open link")
3. Observe what happens
Reproducible with Unity Hub: 2.3.0, 2.3.1
Expected result: The Unity Hub opens up with an open an "Add Unity Version" window allowing to select modules for installation
Actual result: Either nothing happens or the Unity Hub opens up and only shows the project selection section
1. Tested on Windows 7 and Ubuntu 18.04
2. Does not reproduce on Windows 7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"