Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Linux] Standalone icon displayed as white square in launch bar
Overridden standalone icons work properly on Windows and Mac OS, but on Linux the icon for the game displayed on the Launcher (and alt+tab menu) is a blank white square.
1: Open attached project (See overridden standalone icon in player settings)
2: Build for Linux
3: Run on Linux (Tested Ubuntu 16.04 LTS)
4: See white icon in Launch bar and in alt+tab menu
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()