Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Linux] Standalone icon displayed as white square in launch bar
Overridden standalone icons work properly on Windows and Mac OS, but on Linux the icon for the game displayed on the Launcher (and alt+tab menu) is a blank white square.
1: Open attached project (See overridden standalone icon in player settings)
2: Build for Linux
3: Run on Linux (Tested Ubuntu 16.04 LTS)
4: See white icon in Launch bar and in alt+tab menu
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta