Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Linux] Standalone icon displayed as white square in launch bar
Overridden standalone icons work properly on Windows and Mac OS, but on Linux the icon for the game displayed on the Launcher (and alt+tab menu) is a blank white square.
1: Open attached project (See overridden standalone icon in player settings)
2: Build for Linux
3: Run on Linux (Tested Ubuntu 16.04 LTS)
4: See white icon in Launch bar and in alt+tab menu
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System materials do not have transparency applied when loaded from an Asset Bundle
- [2D] Unable to select Sprite by clicking in Scene View when another Sprite is using _MainTex property with Tiling/Offset values
- Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
- Texture importer assigns wrong texture compression formats to lightmap textures
- [WebGL] Input.GetAxis("Mouse X") and Input.GetAxis("Mouse Y") return inconsistent values between positive and negative axes