Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Linux] [SceneCamera] ArgumentException thrown on clicking "Settings for Scene View Camera" in the Scene View
On Clicking "Settings for Scene view camera" in Scene Window Editor thrown ArgumentException. refer to the attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Scene> "Settings for Scene view camera" > Click
ArgumentException is thrown in the console.
No error in the console.
Working Fine in:
Environment: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
ArgumentException: Getting control 0's position in a group with only 0 controls when doing repaint
UnityEngine.GUILayoutGroup.GetNext () (at /home/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/LayoutGroup.cs:129)
UnityEngine.GUILayoutUtility.BeginLayoutGroup (UnityEngine.GUIStyle style, UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption options, System.Type layoutType) (at /home/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUILayoutUtility.cs:309)
UnityEngine.GUILayout.BeginScrollView (UnityEngine.Vector2 scrollPosition, System.Boolean alwaysShowHorizontal, System.Boolean alwaysShowVertical, UnityEngine.GUIStyle horizontalScrollbar, UnityEngine.GUIStyle verticalScrollbar, UnityEngine.GUIStyle background, UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption options) (at /home/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUILayout.cs:360)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object