Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Linux] [SceneCamera] ArgumentException thrown on clicking "Settings for Scene View Camera" in the Scene View
On Clicking "Settings for Scene view camera" in Scene Window Editor thrown ArgumentException. refer to the attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Scene> "Settings for Scene view camera" > Click
ArgumentException is thrown in the console.
No error in the console.
Working Fine in:
Environment: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
ArgumentException: Getting control 0's position in a group with only 0 controls when doing repaint
UnityEngine.GUILayoutGroup.GetNext () (at /home/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/LayoutGroup.cs:129)
UnityEngine.GUILayoutUtility.BeginLayoutGroup (UnityEngine.GUIStyle style, UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption options, System.Type layoutType) (at /home/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUILayoutUtility.cs:309)
UnityEngine.GUILayout.BeginScrollView (UnityEngine.Vector2 scrollPosition, System.Boolean alwaysShowHorizontal, System.Boolean alwaysShowVertical, UnityEngine.GUIStyle horizontalScrollbar, UnityEngine.GUIStyle verticalScrollbar, UnityEngine.GUIStyle background, UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption options) (at /home/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUILayout.cs:360)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Fixed ArgumentException errors being thrown when clicking on the camera settings button on the scene view.