Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Linux] [SceneCamera] ArgumentException thrown on clicking "Settings for Scene View Camera" in the Scene View
On Clicking "Settings for Scene view camera" in Scene Window Editor thrown ArgumentException. refer to the attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Scene> "Settings for Scene view camera" > Click
ArgumentException is thrown in the console.
No error in the console.
Working Fine in:
Environment: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
ArgumentException: Getting control 0's position in a group with only 0 controls when doing repaint
UnityEngine.GUILayoutGroup.GetNext () (at /home/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/LayoutGroup.cs:129)
UnityEngine.GUILayoutUtility.BeginLayoutGroup (UnityEngine.GUIStyle style, UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption options, System.Type layoutType) (at /home/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUILayoutUtility.cs:309)
UnityEngine.GUILayout.BeginScrollView (UnityEngine.Vector2 scrollPosition, System.Boolean alwaysShowHorizontal, System.Boolean alwaysShowVertical, UnityEngine.GUIStyle horizontalScrollbar, UnityEngine.GUIStyle verticalScrollbar, UnityEngine.GUIStyle background, UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption options) (at /home/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUILayout.cs:360)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance