Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Linux] [SceneCamera] ArgumentException thrown on clicking "Settings for Scene View Camera" in the Scene View
On Clicking "Settings for Scene view camera" in Scene Window Editor thrown ArgumentException. refer to the attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Scene> "Settings for Scene view camera" > Click
ArgumentException is thrown in the console.
No error in the console.
Working Fine in:
Environment: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
ArgumentException: Getting control 0's position in a group with only 0 controls when doing repaint
UnityEngine.GUILayoutGroup.GetNext () (at /home/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/LayoutGroup.cs:129)
UnityEngine.GUILayoutUtility.BeginLayoutGroup (UnityEngine.GUIStyle style, UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption options, System.Type layoutType) (at /home/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUILayoutUtility.cs:309)
UnityEngine.GUILayout.BeginScrollView (UnityEngine.Vector2 scrollPosition, System.Boolean alwaysShowHorizontal, System.Boolean alwaysShowVertical, UnityEngine.GUIStyle horizontalScrollbar, UnityEngine.GUIStyle verticalScrollbar, UnityEngine.GUIStyle background, UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption options) (at /home/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUILayout.cs:360)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up