Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Linux] [SceneCamera] ArgumentException thrown on clicking "Settings for Scene View Camera" in the Scene View
On Clicking "Settings for Scene view camera" in Scene Window Editor thrown ArgumentException. refer to the attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Scene> "Settings for Scene view camera" > Click
ArgumentException is thrown in the console.
No error in the console.
Working Fine in:
Environment: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
ArgumentException: Getting control 0's position in a group with only 0 controls when doing repaint
UnityEngine.GUILayoutGroup.GetNext () (at /home/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/LayoutGroup.cs:129)
UnityEngine.GUILayoutUtility.BeginLayoutGroup (UnityEngine.GUIStyle style, UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption options, System.Type layoutType) (at /home/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUILayoutUtility.cs:309)
UnityEngine.GUILayout.BeginScrollView (UnityEngine.Vector2 scrollPosition, System.Boolean alwaysShowHorizontal, System.Boolean alwaysShowVertical, UnityEngine.GUIStyle horizontalScrollbar, UnityEngine.GUIStyle verticalScrollbar, UnityEngine.GUIStyle background, UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption options) (at /home/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUILayout.cs:360)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler