Search Issue Tracker
[Linux] Player window cannot be focused when the mouse cursor is confined
If the cursor is confined in Linux standalone builds, system menus (like Dash on Ubuntu) remain on top of the app, even when the app window is clicked on.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project.
2) Build the project as a Linux Standalone player.
3) Run the build.
4) Check 'Confine Cursor' checkbox.
5) Press a system key that brings up a system menu (Alt or Super).
- Dash should show up.
6) Press inside the player window.
The system menu does not go to the background and stays on top of the player. If the cursor is not confined, the menus go behind the player.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] ProcessEvent method throws errors at material selection when "Rendering Path" is "Deferred" and "Render Scale" value isn't 1
- User gets errors in the console when enters longer tag title
- “UnityException: Could not find the requested Platform Texture Settings” is thrown when multi-selecting textures
- Light's Culling Mask does not work with Scriptable Renderer Feature when having only one Culling Mask
- "TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput" triggers numerous errors & breaks function when built for Android