Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.0
[Linux] Player prefs keys cannot contain ampersand
-e: When you save a PlayerPrefs key with an ampersand in it in Linux, it cannot be loaded on the next session.
--Build appatched PPKeyTest scene
--Once in the player, Press S to save the keys.
--press L to see the keys that were loaded from PlayerPrefs.
--Notice the keys are loaded during the same session they were saved.
--quit and restart player
--NOTICE keys that contain ampersand symbols could not be found in the PlayerPrefs.
---If you check the prefs.conf file, you'll see they are saved properly. They are just not loaded properly
---User reports it workign on Windows, WSA, Webplayer, OSX, iOS, and Android
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"