Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Linux player fails to build if there is a default icon assigned in the player settings
1) Open attached project
2) Make sure the "Default Icon" is set to something in Player Settings
3) Build for Linux
Actual: Error is thrown for a missing file (location differs depending on the project): https://forum.unity.com/attachments/upload_2018-11-15_10-7-48-png.331033/
Does not happen if Default Icon is not set; or if switching platform to Win Standalone
Reproduced in 2018.3.0a2, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0b11, 2019.1.0a10
Not reproduced in 2017.4.16f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.18f1, 2018.3.0a1
Fix available in 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website